The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

Heads up everyone! There's a new auction! It's in Elmore City on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month. Doors open at noon the day of sale to bring your birds, ect... for the sale. First come ....first serve.

Sale starts at 5:30. Some misc. will sale first, after that will be chicks, then hatching eggs, then birds/rabbits, and last more misc.

Hope to see everyone there on the 11th!

Last edited:
Thanks Carla, I was going to post that info and never got to it.
It has been held 2 times so far and the next is the 11th. I went to both sales and it was small but good, the last time it was pouring rain like buckets full. Still had a nice turnout.
I didn't buy anything but did sell and did surprisingly well. Was tickled.
I'm not much for buying at auctions but will continue to go and take things for sale. It is fun even if you just go to watch.
Its great to have a sale so close to home.
Hope all is well with you and family.

Does someone have a fairly accurate, up-to-date, list of poultry auctions, especially in the E.OK/NWA/Arklahoma area, or Wagoner, Muskogee, Okmulgee, McIntosh, Pittsburgh, Haskell, Latimer, LeFlore, Sequoyah, Adair and Cherokee Counties, or the Arkansas counties, that border those on the state line?
I went to the Ft. Smith Auction, in Moffett, OK, yesterday, with a friend, and it is apparently no longer held on the third Saturday of the month. He wants to go to Stillwell, Tuesday evening, but, I can't find any confirmation, that it will be happening. And, I can't afford the fuel to just drive up there, if it doesn't happen.
A Google search, brought me to this thread, but, I see the thread is 5 years old.
Rinda, help?

Does someone have a fairly accurate, up-to-date, list of poultry auctions, especially in the E.OK/NWA/Arklahoma area, or Wagoner, Muskogee, Okmulgee, McIntosh, Pittsburgh, Haskell, Latimer, LeFlore, Sequoyah, Adair and Cherokee Counties, or the Arkansas counties, that border those on the state line?
I went to the Ft. Smith Auction, in Moffett, OK, yesterday, with a friend, and it is apparently no longer held on the third Saturday of the month. He wants to go to Stillwell, Tuesday evening, but, I can't find any confirmation, that it will be happening. And, I can't afford the fuel to just drive up there, if it doesn't happen.
A Google search, brought me to this thread, but, I see the thread is 5 years old.
Rinda, help?

I'm afraid I don't have any more information than what's on this list.

But I just checked facebook- Crozier Auctions runs the Stillwell Poultry Auction and they were advertising it, so it's still on. Sorry I missed this in time for you to make it this month but now you know for next month!

https://www.facebook.com/CrozierAuctions?fref=nf

Last edited:
How much ventilation does a chicken coop need,I know you need to keep them cool in the heat and warm in the winter?

I didn't see this sale, so I'm going to put it up here. South Coffeeville auction and poultry swap. The last Sunday of every month at 2p.m. I think. It starts with a regular auction then goes to poultry. I'll look up the details then post.

North of the Wood Shed (gas station 0n Hwy 169) go West on State Line Rd approx. 1/2 ml. On south side of the road.

Back
Top Bottom