The New Oklahoma Auction/Swap List

idabel okla doesn t have a auction for pourty and small animals haven t had a auction in 3 r 4 years there is a animals auction neer mt herman tne first week of the month about a miles from the mt herman store sigh on the left side of the road

Would like to add a brand new auction to the list. It is at the Okmulgee County Fairgrounds. Held the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. They start taking birds at noon on the day of the auction. Equipment is sold first (feeders, etc.), small birds (parakeets, quail, etc.), chicks and then the bigger fowl. The auction is held inside of a sale barn and a concession is provided. The auction is run by Nate Porter of Morris.
Tuesday October 9th was the first auction. They had chickens, geese, ducks, quail, guineas, parakeets, pheasants and pigeons. Only saw one cage of birds that didn't look good and I'm pretty sure they were just molting.
Hope to see some of you there in November.

I noticed this thread is quite old. Is there an up to date list of auctions as I know they constantly change and it is SOOOOOOOOOO disappointing to drive to them and some says "OH hasnt been auction here in years"!
I am in Mounds OK so of special interest would be the auction mentioned in Okmulgee?
Thanks so much
Anyone know where to get GOOD pheasant info?

BackyardBob the Elgin auction only lasted 2 months. If you want a good clean auction try Newcastle, next sale is Sat April 6 @ 5pm. Consignment starts at noon. Coming from Lawton take the 1st Newcastle exit. Stay right, think it is about 2.5 miles on the left side. When you see Sonic the sale barn is 2 blocks away. There is a kids playground on the corner across from the barn.
Bunch of us on the Okie thread attend the sale, we usually sit at the table in the back. Hope to see you there!

Would like to add a brand new auction to the list. It is at the Okmulgee County Fairgrounds. Held the second Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. They start taking birds at noon on the day of the auction. Equipment is sold first (feeders, etc.), small birds (parakeets, quail, etc.), chicks and then the bigger fowl. The auction is held inside of a sale barn and a concession is provided. The auction is run by Nate Porter of Morris.
Tuesday October 9th was the first auction. They had chickens, geese, ducks, quail, guineas, parakeets, pheasants and pigeons. Only saw one cage of birds that didn't look good and I'm pretty sure they were just molting.
Hope to see some of you there in November.

any idea who to contact or should I say do you have a # for this auction? Do you know what time they start taking birds? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom