The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

There's a fine line between pessimism and realism. Bloodwork indicates excessively high white cell counts, and no exposure to tick borne diseases. Cytology results not in yet, but sadly it is looking more likely that Easy has lymphoma - not good.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Sour.
hugs.gif

There's a fine line between pessimism and realism.  Bloodwork indicates excessively high white cell counts, and no exposure to tick borne diseases.  Cytology results not in yet, but sadly it is looking more likely that Easy has lymphoma - not good.
just went through all this with our hound dog, never figured it out, we put him down because he had nothing left in him. He was 8. I'm hoping for your pup, what breed is she. So sorry.

Great story Blooie! I bet you never got him to play Santa again, lol.
lau.gif

This might be a Wednesday and it's only Dec. 9th, but it's already crazy out there. I got DH's Christmas gifts done, only need to send checks off to the boys and a BYC calendar to send someone and I'm done with the shopping.

Nope, never did! Mike ended up marrying an amazing lady when he was stationed in Hawaii, and they had one child, Ivan. Ivan was born blind and with many other health issues so while they did their own special kind of Christmas celebrations, Santa wasn't a very big part of it all. He used to accuse me of un-Santa-ing his life.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom