The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Bob, Sue, Janie and Sour :frow

Janie, hope you don't get weather any more robust than some rain.

Sue, how did your appointment go yesterday?
Yesterday's appt. took forever 🤦, we got there for check in and since it was at the hospital, we did a lot of sitting and waiting. I had to get a chest X-Ray, EKG, covid test, get blood drawn, and talk to surgery people. We got there around 9:15 and didn't get home until 1:30 ish. They couldn't tell me what time to be there for surgery on Friday, so we have to wait for them to call us.

Yesterday's appt. took forever 🤦, we got there for check in and since it was at the hospital, we did a lot of sitting and waiting. I had to get a chest X-Ray, EKG, covid test, get blood drawn, and talk to surgery people. We got there around 9:15 and didn't get home until 1:30 ish. They couldn't tell me what time to be there for surgery on Friday, so we have to wait for them to call us.

That must have made for a long day :hugs Bet you'll be glad when this is all behind you.

At least that part is over with!

Heard they don't taste as good when they get to that size
You have to make zucchini bread wit nuts and the good stuff . :drool
It looks like we are going to get some rain. Possibly, even storms.
(Funny, Nicholas is my grandson with the wild hair, 😆 he looks like a tropical storm or hurricane hit him!)
I just saw the FA predictions for winter 21/22 in our area.
View attachment 2833057
I think the weather predictions, are like fortune tellers, now...if they are vague enough and varied enough, they are bound to be right. 😆
I'm going to prepare and hope that it won't be as robust.
This I can tell you . In Ohio where I live winters are dreadful double digits in the negative some times for a couple weeks at a time , snow up to your shoulders at times , hibernation a must . 🥶😱❄️☃️ I am in the snow belt .Sommer time is great . Sometines I would like to go to Alaska in the winter to get warmed up ! :eek::lau

I have been busy lately Had to mow 2 acres fix the brakes on the car today . Still waiting for one .30 shim for the pto clutch on my tractor . I had to put the two halves of the tractor back together just to mic the shim I needed now i have to spilt it again to install the correct shim . At any rate Good afternoon everyone . Now I am going to relax . :ya:wee:ya:wee:th

Heard they don't taste as good when they get to that size
Yep, they get pithy.
And no I do not have a lisp!

They couldn't tell me what time to be there for surgery on Friday, so we have to wait for them to call us.
Hopefully tomorrow and not Thursday at 6 PM telling you to be there at 6 AM!

Back
Top Bottom