The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning, I'm glad to move to real time....won't have to go to work in the dark..would have to come home in the dark regardless:(

Even if folks don't enter, the contest are fun to follow and the pic contests already have some amazing entries and non-entry posts.

Today is the end of my Work Marathon...will have 2 whole days off after today
celebrate.gif
And on Sundays I don't have to be there til 11:OO ( 12 by the old time).

Oh come on, we shared real selfies here
cool.png

Yay, glad to hear you're getting a break!

As far as the time change goes...it's dark when we get up and dark by 5 so not any more daylight regardless of what time they say it is.

Good morning everyone
frow.gif

What kinda pics? Not that i have any interesting stuff.

Good news, SF. What you gonna do with a full two days off?

There are places for several types of pics Chris...coops or flying birds or family & birds or your birds & their non-poultry friends (there's one for poultry in the snow but guessing that one doesn't work for you). Click on the link in my sig line and see if a certain contest would fit with the pictures you have. I bet you DO so have some interesting pictures!

Good morning everyone
frow.gif

What kinda pics? Not that i have any interesting stuff.

Good news, SF. What you gonna do with a full two days off?

zzzzzzzzzz - maybe sleep or go shopping? Or just sit and drink coffee all day?
lau.gif

But, they are wanting me to come in ON MY DAY OFF for an evening meeting
barnie.gif

Good morning all! I do not like the time change...except it's lighter now. Looks like it's going to be a beauty of a day today. It was 75* the last 2 days, must be our Indian summer. I put a couple pictures in the family and chickens contest Debby
1f60a.png

Princess hates when I do the, "Well in 'old time' it would be ----" ; therefore, I say it a lot.
lau.gif

There is always one in the crowd who does that - and drives many crazy
idunno.gif

Personally, I wish those in power would just leave the time alone...it's so much easier to transition slow and leave things alone and there is no real reason to mess with it.

Back
Top Bottom