The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

oh blooie....
hugs.gif

Hey, what's going on here ?
rant.gif

How do I do that? Copy an emjoi from someplace else and use it? I know how to copy, but where does it go so I can use it later? I'm on another forum with some killer ones, and last year I downloaded a moving wheelchair one - I've never been able to find it again. Of course, I have over 10,000 photos on my computer...maybe it's lost in the bowels of them!

How do I do that? Copy an emjoi from someplace else and use it? I know how to copy, but where does it go so I can use it later? I'm on another forum with some killer ones, and last year I downloaded a moving wheelchair one - I've never been able to find it again. Of course, I have over 10,000 photos on my computer...maybe it's lost in the bowels of them!

I just do a right click on the emoji I want to copy and select "save as", then give it a name (like Emoji Hmm or Emoji whatever it is). It gets saved into my Pictures file. When I want to use one in a post, I click on the Insert Image icon up there by where we get smilies and import it from my Pictures file. Hope that makes sense.

If you remember which thread you posted the wheelchair one to, go to that thread and click on "View All" on the pictures in the thread, they'll all show up and you'll be able to copy it again.

These are a few of the other ones I have:

Back
Top Bottom