The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Look at my baby:
View attachment 2940554
She honestly looks more like a bull calf than a heifer. She's so fat and solid.

We hosted Christmas so we have many leftovers that we are trying to munch our way through. I ate more yesterday than I did on Christmas day.

It was so hot yesterday and we are supposed to be roasting again today, but the cloud cover has moved in. I'm hoping it will stick around and we are supposed to get a bit of much needed rain tomorrow. :fl

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day.
Hi Jae 😊, glad Christmas was good at your place🎄💗. Hope you get some rain 🌧. She is so pretty and getting big.
I was very busy on Christmas eve and day!

I hope you all had a good time. We had my oldest DD, Husband and the two Grand Kids along with my SILs father and the SILs sister. The food was very good!
That's great you spent time with family and had a good time 😊

Look at my baby:
View attachment 2940554
She honestly looks more like a bull calf than a heifer. She's so fat and solid.

We hosted Christmas so we have many leftovers that we are trying to munch our way through. I ate more yesterday than I did on Christmas day.

It was so hot yesterday and we are supposed to be roasting again today, but the cloud cover has moved in. I'm hoping it will stick around and we are supposed to get a bit of much needed rain tomorrow. :fl

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day.
Wow, She's pretty Jae.

What's a good hatchery to order ducklings from?
Hi Riss, Hope you had a nice holiday. I cat answer your question as I haven't ordered ducklings in years. My ducks are old in duck years old Misses Q is 8 years old she's a tough old girl! The two drakes made her mad the other day and she beat the poop out of both of them. I don't know what they did to make her come unglued I had to laugh, she was hanging on to ones tail and he was pulling her along as he tried to fly all the way across the pond. :idunno:lau

Back
Top Bottom