The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good Morning All!

the fog was nice today on my commute to work. It is low and hangs to the ground. going over a train overpass, it looked like I was above clouds and in some places could see the tops of power powels.
:frow Good morning Ron, have a great day
Good morning all. Sorry about the temper tantrum last night. I was so mad and frustrated! But it’s all fixed!!

Debbie, your fence will probably win the construction race. Wade (contractor) wasn’t here yesterday and won’t be here for the rest of the week. Hope the weather holds next week.
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day

Hi Ron! I’ve never heard anyone say they enjoyed fog :D I bet that was cool.
I like the fog when it is like this morning. It can be scary when it is very thick though.

I was walking through our local park once in the fog and a veiled woman walked out of it! It was like seeing an angel LOL!

I like the fog when it is like this morning. It can be scary when it is very thick though.

I was walking through our local park once in the fog and a veiled woman walked out of it! It was like seeing an angel LOL!
I hate driving in thick fog but it's pretty when you can see how it lays over a surface so calm.

Back
Top Bottom