The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all. Sorry about the temper tantrum last night. I was so mad and frustrated! But it’s all fixed!!

Debbie, your fence will probably win the construction race. Wade (contractor) wasn’t here yesterday and won’t be here for the rest of the week. Hope the weather holds next week.

Yay, we have our Blooie back!

The fence guys are really moving along, they'll be putting up the slats this afternoon. Sorry about your porch, hope the weather cooperates so they can get it finished asap.

Good morning all. Sorry about the temper tantrum last night. I was so mad and frustrated! But it’s all fixed!!

Debbie, your fence will probably win the construction race. Wade (contractor) wasn’t here yesterday and won’t be here for the rest of the week. Hope the weather holds next week.
I had a temper tantrum today Blooie. I told the Special Ed teacher I needed a time out…seriously! They changed my schedule again, frustrating!

Yay, we have our Blooie back!

The fence guys are really moving along, they'll be putting up the slats this afternoon. Sorry about your porch, hope the weather cooperates so they can get it finished asap.
We knew he’d be gone the rest of the week. One of his kids has chronic medical issues and it was time for her clinics at Salt Lake Children’s Hospital. If any family understands that, it’s ours! She’s much more important than a front porch.
I had a temper tantrum today Blooie. I told the Special Ed teacher I needed a time out…seriously! They changed my schedule again, frustrating!
An occasional temper tantrum is good for the soul. Did you get your point across?

Why do they have to keep changing your schedule DMC? Seems they've done that several times already.
They have changed it several times. I swear no 2 days are the same. I like my job but some days I want to bang my head on the wall. What really throws things off is when a Para or 2 is out. We have several one on one children. They can’t be left alone at all. I have a child right now that doesn’t need much help anymore so I will be the first one pulled. (I do help other kids as we have kids struggling that don’t get help.)My schedule will change a lot when I am done with him. This change today is a permanent change. I had no idea what I was doing so it felt like a first day. I understand why they do what they do but it’s so frustrating. End rant :th
We knew he’d be gone the rest of the week. One of his kids has chronic medical issues and it was time for her clinics at Salt Lake Children’s Hospital. If any family understands that, it’s ours! She’s much more important than a front porch.

An occasional temper tantrum is good for the soul. Did you get your point across?
Yes, but I felt like an idiot for getting angry.

You guys have no idea how absolutely delicious her Hummingbird cake is. I’m salivating over here…..
Plus you have a thing for hummingbirds! I thought of you all summer when ours were around.

Too frustrating. I’ll get a GFM on payday.
Looks like today was payday! Glad you didn't have to go away.

Back
Top Bottom