The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We hit 49 degrees today!

Evan and Katie are in Casper for the weekend. They are on the Lovell/Cowley Speech and Debate team and are there competing against kids from the rest of the state. Unfortunately they didn’t place this time. It’s Katie’s first year and Evan’s second. Last weekend Evan took first place overall and Katie placed 5th. Neither of them are sports minded so I’m just glad they have an activity they can participate in and that they enjoy as they represent their schools. Cowley isn’t big enough for its own team so they join Lovell and compete as one team.

Laundry and I need to vacuum and clean the house a little…fun stuff like that:lol:
How about you?

You know how to have fun for sure :lol:

DH is going to start work on the front porch today. My job is to stand by in case one of the heavy vertical posts fall...I'm not there to catch the posts, but to see he doesn't fall off the ladder trying to get the posts upright. :rolleyes: This could be interesting.

You know how to have fun for sure :lol:

DH is going to start work on the front porch today. My job is to stand by in case one of the heavy vertical posts fall...I'm not there to catch the posts, but to see he doesn't fall off the ladder trying to get the posts upright. :rolleyes: This could be interesting.
I didn’t know you were putting on a front porch. That will be nice. You must post a picture when done :D

Back
Top Bottom