The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning all.

Good morning DMC, hope you have a good day!

Valentine's Day is coming up. That used to be a huge deal when I was a kid, we'd make mail boxes or bags for valentine's to be put in, sometimes make the valentine cards, have a party with treats and fun stuff like that. Is it still that way in school?

Valentine's Day is coming up. That used to be a huge deal when I was a kid, we'd make mail boxes or bags for valentine's to be put in, sometimes make the valentine cards, have a party with treats and fun stuff like that. Is it still that way in school?
Hi Debby, thanks and you also!
I saw a box of white bags with handles on them on the table outside my first grade classroom. I assume that’s what they are for.( I used a shoebox as a kid and we decorated them.)I bought Valentines and a heart pencil for them. I’d like to bring them a cookie but I’d probably get in trouble as they aren’t store bought.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day.

Good morning all.
Good morning DMC 😊

Good morning Debby 😊
Good morning all. have a wonderful day. :frow
Good morning Mark 😊

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning all. have a wonderful day. :frow
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning Debby, DMC, Mark, and Sue
:frow Good morning Mad, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom