The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

It is snowing now. 🌨Not to whine 😉 you all, I know you have all had more than your share of winter. But. This is east Texas! We had our share last year, and shouldn't have snow for another decade! The weather channel says we won't be above freezing for a week. So not fair...we get above 100 in the summer, so we are not supposed to have cold winters. 😆
I filled the tub with water, just in case the water shuts off. (I have bottle water, but I like to flush.)
June, the 8 month old kitten, jumped in the tub. I had to blow dry her, which she hated. I just finished mopping the bathroom and bedroom floors. I let the water out of the tub, because she is cute, but not too intelligent. Waste of water.

Good morning, everyone!!

@N F C , How’s Opie this morning? Steroids kicking in? And how’s it going medicating him?

Nothing planned for today. Maybe time to start taping off the hall and dining room and get some painting done.

Tam’s headed down to Basin to get all signed up for the new job. Fingers crossed!! Roads are slick but the sun is shining and we should get out of the single digits today.

Kendra reached a new milestone yesterday. She said her first bad word. She used it in the correct context too - it was in response to her being unable to untangle the charging cable for her iPad talker. I don’t think that word is on her talker. :lau

Good morning, everyone!!

@N F C , How’s Opie this morning? Steroids kicking in? And how’s it going medicating him?

Nothing planned for today. Maybe time to start taping off the hall and dining room and get some painting done.

Tam’s headed down to Basin to get all signed up for the new job. Fingers crossed!! Roads are slick but the sun is shining and we should get out of the single digits today.

Kendra reached a new milestone yesterday. She said her first bad word. She used it in the correct context too - it was in response to her being unable to untangle the charging cable for her iPad talker. I don’t think that word is on her talker. :lau
:frow Good morning Blooie, have a great day

Good morning, everyone!!

Good morning Blooie 😊 Have a wonderful day.

Good morning, everyone!!

:lau congrats to Kendra 🎉 her first bad word 🙊 definitely a milestone worth appreciating especially when it's on track for them.

Fingers crossed for Tam. Hope they get the job 🤞

I would so do that! I looked at those on Amazon before I bought a cat tree. My husband did not like the idea. 😪
Bummer! My sister doesn't like the idea either but I've seen a bunch on pinterest that look soooo entertaining, I would totally do that if I had a cat. Or a catio 🤔
Our security cameras go off 3-5 times at night between 12am - 3am, and it's the same cats but, a different cat every time. Sniffing, marking their scent, hop the fence.

It is snowing now. 🌨Not to whine 😉 you all, I know you have all had more than your share of winter. But. This is east Texas! We had our share last year, and shouldn't have snow for another decade! The weather channel says we won't be above freezing for a week. So not fair...we get above 100 in the summer, so we are not supposed to have cold winters. 😆
I filled the tub with water, just in case the water shuts off. (I have bottle water, but I like to flush.)
June, the 8 month old kitten, jumped in the tub. I had to blow dry her, which she hated. I just finished mopping the bathroom and bedroom floors. I let the water out of the tub, because she is cute, but not too intelligent. Waste of water.
I agree :old snow should not be allowed in places that get up to 100°+ in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom