The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

DH called last night. His 2 employees (husband & wife duo) thought they had the flu a few days ago and yesterday they told him they have tested positive for Covid. They watch over the golf course and cats while he comes up here. Not sure when DH will be able to come home now. I told him he would have to go through a sanitizing chamber before I let him in the house. :lol:

DH called last night. His 2 employees (husband & wife duo) thought they had the flu a few days ago and yesterday they told him they have tested positive for Covid. They watch over the golf course and cats while he comes up here. Not sure when DH will be able to come home now. I told him he would have to go through a sanitizing chamber before I let him in the house. :lol:
Was he exposed to it? We have lots of Covid at school.
Make those kiddos behave today DMC and have some fun this weekend!
Impossible! The kids were nuts yesterday. Teachers and paras were frustrated. We gave the kindergarten kids a seating chart at lunch until they can behave better.
We are moving my sister tomorrow. It was supposed to be nice but now blowing and drifting snow is in the forecast. I think Sunday we are going to Sam’s Club so my weekend is shot. I got my last load of laundry done this morning so I won’t have that to do :D

Back
Top Bottom