The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

We had a guy stop by here last Friday morning, the day after the storm. He was wanting to find a contractor for us. (I guess he lives a couple miles down the road.) Hubby ended up calling this guy and we had a Project Manager and Contractor show up last night. The are out of the cities and couldn’t believe the damage they saw on the way here. I’m sure they had visions of $ dancing in their heads. I was impressed with these guys. The insurance adjuster hasn’t come out yet and they want to be here when he/she does come.
Hubby calls these guys ambulance chasers. I just hope we get things repaired around here. They are doing a friends house today. I’m going to call her tonight to see what she says.

We had a guy stop by here last Friday morning, the day after the storm. He was wanting to find a contractor for us. (I guess he lives a couple miles down the road.) Hubby ended up calling this guy and we had a Project Manager and Contractor show up last night. The are out of the cities and couldn’t believe the damage they saw on the way here. I’m sure they had visions of $ dancing in their heads. I was impressed with these guys. The insurance adjuster hasn’t come out yet and they want to be here when he/she does come.
Hubby calls these guys ambulance chasers. I just hope we get things repaired around here. They are doing a friends house today. I’m going to call her tonight to see what she says.
Good luck with your repairs DMC. We have had crazy weather this year. :love

I 'm sure the farmers are having a hard time getting the crops in this year with all the rain we have had.
If we don’t get corn in soon, we will run out of time. The growing season will not be long enough. We are all in the same boat here.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Good morning Bob, you also!

Good morning everyone :frow
Good morning Debby
Good morning, everyone 🐓
Good morning Janie
Good morning Debby, Janie and all!

Is it Friday, the 27th yet?
God morning DMC. Squirrelier is a good word!
Good morning Debby, Janie , DMC. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 🌹
Good morning Mark

Good morning Bob. Say Hi to Sue also!

I used to grow watermelon just for my chickens.

I’m trying Janie! They get squirrelier every day! I don’t think squirrelier is a word but I’m going with it :lol:
DMC, I'm pretty sure that squirrelier  is a word, at least in the south 🤔. I dub thee an honorary southerner.
Good morning Debby, Janie , DMC. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 🌹
Good morning, Mark🐓
Good luck with your repairs DMC. We have had crazy weather this year. :love
We sure have!
Thanks Mark, I think it’s everywhere. :hmm
I agree! It's scary...Biblical stuff!

Good morning, Bob 🐓
Good morning Debby

Good morning Janie

God morning DMC. Squirrelier is a good word!

Good morning Mark

Good morning Bob. Say Hi to Sue also!
Good morning, IM🐓
How's that new mattress working out?
I'll say hi to Sue for us both.
Good morning @Grammy60

Back
Top Bottom