The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

where is the quote button? non compos mentis

deedee, are you pranking me?

It's located in the lower right hand corner of the post you want to quote (great for 'borrowing' flowers or goodies)
tongue.png

I'm not pranking you. Would a person who accidentally bought 2 identical gift cards (at different times)for the same person - need to prank you. Okay so I click on quote then what?

IF you guys really knew and met me - you'd see I am a steadfast compulsive truth teller. My manner of delivery is what causes doubt. I also believe everyone is telling me the truth , often with bad results.

IF you guys really knew and met me - you'd see I am a steadfast compulsive truth teller. My manner of delivery is what causes doubt. I also believe everyone is telling me the truth , often with bad results.
Reminds me of the time my boys told me "gullible" was not in the dictionary. I told them yes it was and they howled.

I still hear about that once in a while.

Hidey Ho good neighbors!

Well, the cookie baking extravaganza didn't go off quite as planned yesterday. I got dough made up for 3 kinds but only baked a few "sample" ones. Have to do quality control you know. That means lots of baking today, if the baking gods allow and the oven can keep up.

It's been raining off/on since last night, that sure makes for some soggy chickens. The forecast says we're going to get down into the 30's tonight so I guess winter finally found Florida.

Back
Top Bottom