The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, Debby. 🦋 sorry about that noisy 🐓
No thunderstorms in Wyoming? Our Junapurr would love that! She is terrified of storms, and hides under the bed.
I wish we were getting rain. It completely disappeared from our daily forcast, but we have some predicted for tomorrow. 🤞
Our predicted high for today went up from 91 to 98.☹️ my chickies are tired of this heat. We were looking forward to the low 90s.

Good morning Janie :frow How are all your critters doing in the heat?

Good morning everyone

It's stopped raining at last and the sun is out

Have a good day 😊

Morning Marie, have a great day! 😎

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day

Happy Birthday @Boppo , have a great day 🎂 🥳

Good morning Bob, hope your Monday isn't too Monday-ish!

Good morning Debby, now it's time for some coffee. Cheers. ☕☕🌻

Morning Mark, enjoy the coffee
smiley coffee pot.gif

Good morning. :frow

Good morning Sour, enjoy your day!

Good morning everyone.

Happy birthday @Boppo 🎉

Going to be a busy day. Gotta clean outside so, hopefully I can get done before it gets hot.

@DigMyChicks good luck with the contractors. A deck with some shade sounds pretty nice 😎

@N F C omgoodness your weather! Is there anything you can give them to help with the stress from the storms?
Stella is scared of fireworks and thunderstorms but manageable if indoors; Shadow does not mind them at all.

Morning Mad :frow The cats will get used to the thunderstorms (and they have each found their favorite hiding spots to hang out in). Have a good day!

I don't think you have to wonder, it seems pretty obvious

Ah, but your kids are apparently much younger than mine. DD1 is 29 and has recently moved to VA to her BF's house. She never got in the pool if the water temp was under 80°F. DD1 is 27 and not much interested in the pool no matter what the temp of the air or water. As for me, an adult wading pool makes no sense at all.
True! We swam all the time as kids, too. There might come a time when they'll outgrow it but at least in the meantime it gets a good use. Still wish it was a stand up pool :lol:

Morning Mark, enjoy the coffee View attachment 3165124

Morning Mad :frow The cats will get used to the thunderstorms (and they have each found their favorite hiding spots to hang out in). Have a good day!
Thats looking on the bright side. I hope you have a good day too. Im lagging 😅

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day

Happy Birthday @Boppo , have a great day 🎂 🥳
Good morning, Bob 🦋
Good morning everyone

It's stopped raining at last and the sun is out

Have a good day 😊
Good morning, Marie 🦋(or afternoon)
Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Mark 🦋
Good morning. :frow
Good morning, Sour 🦋
Good morning everyone.

Happy birthday @Boppo 🎉

Going to be a busy day. Gotta clean outside so, hopefully I can get done before it gets hot.

@DigMyChicks good luck with the contractors. A deck with some shade sounds pretty nice 😎

@N F C omgoodness your weather! Is there anything you can give them to help with the stress from the storms?
Stella is scared of fireworks and thunderstorms but manageable if indoors; Shadow does not mind them at all.
Good morning, Mad 🦋
I don't think you have to wonder, it seems pretty obvious

Ah, but your kids are apparently much younger than mine. DD1 is 29 and has recently moved to VA to her BF's house. She never got in the pool if the water temp was under 80°F. DD1 is 27 and not much interested in the pool no matter what the temp of the air or water. As for me, an adult wading pool makes no sense at all.
Good morning, Bruce 🦋 Maybe it's time to fill in the pool and plant a garden in its space.

Morning Mark, enjoy the coffee View attachment 3165124

Some of my critters are unhappy with the summer.
The older chickens are not too comfortable with this heat, with the exception of Lucy, who has 8 little chicks. She doesn't mind it at all.
The dogs spend most of their time in the house, along with the youngest cat. The older cat loves outdoors and lays in the sun, no matter how hot it gets.

How about your cats? How are they adjusting to the move? Did they enjoy the long drive?
Have you decided whether you'll get chickens again?

Some of my critters are unhappy with the summer.
The older chickens are not too comfortable with this heat, with the exception of Lucy, who has 8 little chicks. She doesn't mind it at all.
The dogs spend most of their time in the house, along with the youngest cat. The older cat loves outdoors and lays in the sun, no matter how hot it gets.

How about your cats? How are they adjusting to the move? Did they enjoy the long drive?
Have you decided whether you'll get chickens again?

The cats seem to have adjusted to this house ok. The trip down was hard on them so maybe part of them being ok with the new house, is just being out of the car. :lol:

Still debating on getting chickens. Things will have get settled inside the house before we can tackle anything outside.

Back
Top Bottom