The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning to all (Janie's rooster woke me up :lol: )!

@Boppo happy, happy birthday to you 🎂🎉 🎁

Who said they need rain? Come and get it!
View attachment 3164904
Our poor little Wyoming cats are having to adjust to rainstorms, they aren't used to thunder and lightening.
Good morning, Debby. 🦋 sorry about that noisy 🐓
No thunderstorms in Wyoming? Our Junapurr would love that! She is terrified of storms, and hides under the bed.
I wish we were getting rain. It completely disappeared from our daily forcast, but we have some predicted for tomorrow. 🤞
Our predicted high for today went up from 91 to 98.☹️ my chickies are tired of this heat. We were looking forward to the low 90s.

Hi Janie!

Good morning Debby! Poor cats! Mine don’t like it and they’ve grown up with it. I imagine the ground won’t stay wet very long with the Florida heat :lol:
Good morning, DMC 🦋
The crops are looking pretty good. Some we didn’t get in but we do have insurance that will pay on it. We are hoping for timely rains :fl Hubby is hoping to get the rest of the spraying done today as the wind isn’t blowing like crazy.

I think the guy that is doing some of the repair here comes tomorrow. So excited! I imagine it’s just for letting us know what things will cost. We don’t have shingles yet but we do have siding. I can’t wait until my new deck is in and I have a roof over it.
I'm excited for you to get all that work done! I hope you have good luck with your contractors.

Good morning, DMC 🦋

I'm excited for you to get all that work done! I hope you have good luck with your contractors.
Thanks Janie! This guy built our 3 car garage and did a very good job. He also put our sidewalk in. What’s nice is he is skilled in many areas. He’s doing my cement deck so we don’t have to hire another person. I want a cement pad out my sliding basement doors and that will only happen if it stays dry in the backyard. It’s always been muddy and mossy in that spot.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning, everyone 🐓

Good morning, @Boppo
Happy birthday 🎈 🎂 🥳
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning to all (Janie's rooster woke me up :lol: )!

@Boppo happy, happy birthday to you 🎂🎉 🎁

Who said they need rain? Come and get it!
View attachment 3164904
Our poor little Wyoming cats are having to adjust to rainstorms, they aren't used to thunder and lightening.
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Hi Janie!

Good morning Debby! Poor cats! Mine don’t like it and they’ve grown up with it. I imagine the ground won’t stay wet very long with the Florida heat :lol:
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
I think of the strays and those that have lost their owners :(
:frow Good afternoon Marie, have a great day

Happy Birthday @Boppo , have a great day 🎂 🥳

Back
Top Bottom