The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Thanks Janie! He is doing fine with the trip. It’s been raining the whole way. I’m glad son # 2 came along to drive home.

You better get new ones 🤣
I seriously do!
Invalid excuse. 🤨
I do too, but I have to take them off to read! 🥸

If your dh is like mine, I'm glad your son is driving.
Mine is such a passenger seat driver, that he makes me nuts.
I'm sure you'll need all your wits to handle him while he recovers.
🤣 I tried.

Invalid excuse. 🤨
I do too, but I have to take them off to read! 🥸

If your dh is like mine, I'm glad your son is driving.
Mine is such a passenger seat driver, that he makes me nuts.
I'm sure you'll need all your wits to handle him while he recovers.
He tried to tell son what to do and son told him he’s got it.
Hubby doesn’t have a lot of patience…you’d think he would after being married to me for almost 30 years. :lol: I hope his recovery is quick!!

He tried to tell son what to do and son told him he’s got it.
Hubby doesn’t have a lot of patience…you’d think he would after being married to me for almost 30 years. :lol: I hope his recovery is quick!!

Here's to a speedy recovery!
smiley drunk.gif
lol

Good morning, Debby. Happy Friday to you! 🐞

Good morning, DMC 🐞 I hope your hubby had a good night.
Good morning Janie.

He didn’t sleep very well. He got up and took a couple Ibuprofen. They gave him a prescription for a strong narcotic and I told him not to take it unless the pain is bad. He has a covering on his ear that looks like a large set of headphones. That was part of the problem. He usually sleeps on that side. He gets to take it off this morning.

Good morning Janie.

He didn’t sleep very well. He got up and took a couple Ibuprofen. They gave him a prescription for a strong narcotic and I told him not to take it unless the pain is bad. He has a covering on his ear that looks like a large set of headphones. That was part of the problem. He usually sleeps on that side. He gets to take it off this morning.
I'd give him the narcotic. He is probably too stubborn to admit that the pain is bad. At the very least, it will knock him out, and you'll get some rest.

Back
Top Bottom