The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

They gave him nausea pills to go along with them.
That's a doctor for you. More pills to counteract the pills.
I saw Steve Austin on an episode of Diners, driveins and dives recently. He was getting along well for his age!
Steve Austin the 6 million dollar man? Or Steve Austin the wrestler?
Didn't Lee Majors ($6 million man) do a commercial for hearing aids?
I always liked him, though he was a bit dramatic on The Big Valley. They all were. My favorite was his character as Bruce Campbell's father in the Evil Dead. I don't know why I would watch that. Zombie movies always give me nightmares. Like rats. Rats terrify me too.

It's 93* here with a "feels like" of 109...sure makes a person thankful for a/c!
Uffda, no kidding!
That's a doctor for you. More pills to counteract the pills.

Steve Austin the 6 million dollar man? Or Steve Austin the wrestler?
Didn't Lee Majors ($6 million man) do a commercial for hearing aids?
I always liked him, though he was a bit dramatic on The Big Valley. They all were. My favorite was his character as Bruce Campbell's father in the Evil Dead. I don't know why I would watch that. Zombie movies always give me nightmares. Like rats. Rats terrify me too.
That’s right Janie!

:lau :gig:lau Just got a text message from my youngest grandson: "Happy Birthday, Pa, sorry I can't make dinner tonight." Umm, Rob, it was supposed to be a secret. I was pretty sure they were trying to surprise me because my phone has been very inactive today, but Robert just confirmed that fact. :lau
Have a nice surprise dinner!

:lau :gig:lau Just got a text message from my youngest grandson: "Happy Birthday, Pa, sorry I can't make dinner tonight." Umm, Rob, it was supposed to be a secret. I was pretty sure they were trying to surprise me because my phone has been very inactive today, but Robert just confirmed that fact. :lau

Oops! :gig

Are you going to let on that you know about the secret or just play along?

Back
Top Bottom