The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yup, too bad the weeks don’t pass as quickly as the ends!

Hi Janie, more chicks?
Don't judge me. 🤣 I was in Atwoods, and they had a few bantams that had horrible pasty butt. There were two that had died overnight. I went to the grocery store, but I felt so guilty for leaving them. I bought some mineral oil, wet wipes, and went back and bought the remaining 11 chicks.
Craig sees the surgeon today, so another trip to Aberdeen. They are pouring cement today. I’d rather watch that :lol:
What are you up to today?
I hope y'all have a good, safe trip. I'm sure a trip with your hubs is more exciting than concrete!🤣
Hope his appointment goes well.

My biggest plan for the day is going to the grocery store :woot
Enjoy your grocery outing!
Thanks Debby! Enjoy your trip out. I hope traffic is light. I have to go to that dreaded Walmart. I’m having a birthday party for hubby’s 60th on Sunday. His birthday is the 18th so doing it a little early.
Happy early birthday to your guy!
Pie is always perfect! What kinds are you making?

The grocery store in Casper was a 10 minute round trip. The grocery store here is an hour round trip. It adds up when gas is expensive.
I didn't realize that you were so off the beaten path. Same here. Yesterday's trip was an hour and a half drive time. There are closer stores (hour round trip) but I wanted good produce and fish.
Pie beats cake any day! :drool
I agree! Especially lemon meringue or chocolate..or apple or cherry 🍒! 🤣 any pie, really!

All this talk about pie, reminded me of this :gig

Adult big.jpg

Don't judge me. 🤣 I was in Atwoods, and they had a few bantams that had horrible pasty butt. There were two that had died overnight. I went to the grocery store, but I felt so guilty for leaving them. I bought some mineral oil, wet wipes, and went back and bought the remaining 11 chicks.

I hope y'all have a good, safe trip. I'm sure a trip with your hubs is more exciting than concrete!🤣

I didn't realize that you were so off the beaten path. Same here. Yesterday's trip was an hour and a half drive time. There are closer stores (hour round trip) but I wanted good produce and fish.

I agree! Especially lemon meringue or chocolate..or apple or cherry 🍒! 🤣 any pie, really!

Keep us posted about the chicks Janie!

:lau

Pie beats cake any day! :drool
I like pie too:D

Thanks! Depends on his mood Janie…he’s getting sick of Dr. appointments. So much wasted money in healthcare!
I love that you are trying to save those baby chicks:love

Good morning.
Your mom is a smart cookie!

I try to avoid shopping on the weekends but sometimes DH needs to go then and I'll tag along.

I never go to town on the weekend. Too many rude people out and about. One good side to the hot/humid weather - people tend to stay home in the middle of the day.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning you all🦋🦋🦋

Good morning, Blooie. I've got my mhp in use. I brought home some bantam chicks yesterday. Some of them were in poor shape. I'm hoping they all made it through the night.
Your mhp thread is one of the most valuable on byc.

Good morning, Debby 🦋
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning everyone

Hi Debby

Hi Janie
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning Debby, Janie, IM, and all.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day and happy birthday to DH
Good morning.

I never go to town on the weekend. Too many rude people out and about. One good side to the hot/humid weather - people tend to stay home in the middle of the day.
:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day

We need pics of the chicks!
Good news! All 11 made it through the night. The tiny one (the little buff in back) is still lethargic, but no poo on the butt this morning. I'm going to mix some vitamin water up for them.
20220809_172639.jpg

Good morning.

Good morning, Sour. 🐦
I can't blame them. I try not to do mid-day.
I almost always leave the house by 7 am on a weekday, if I have to go anywhere.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day and happy birthday to DH

:frow Good morning Sour, have a great day
Good morning, Bob 🐦

Back
Top Bottom