The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hope his appointment goes well.

My biggest plan for the day is going to the grocery store :woot
You mean you don’t wait until the weekend when everyone who works during the week goes? My Mom used to complain about the retired people shopping on weekends, so she doesn’t do that. She said she doesn’t want anyone talking about her the way she talked about retirees back in the day :gig

Thanks Debby! Enjoy your trip out. I hope traffic is light. I have to go to that dreaded Walmart. I’m having a birthday party for hubby’s 60th on Sunday. His birthday is the 18th so doing it a little early.

Happy early birthday to your DH! Are you making him a special cake?

I actually don't mind our grocery store (it's Publix which is awesome), but it's the trip to get there and home that's the downside.

You mean you don’t wait until the weekend when everyone who works during the week goes? My Mom used to complain about the retired people shopping on weekends, so she doesn’t do that. She said she doesn’t want anyone talking about her the way she talked about retirees back in the day :gig

Your mom is a smart cookie!

I try to avoid shopping on the weekends but sometimes DH needs to go then and I'll tag along.

Happy early birthday to your DH! Are you making him a special cake?

I actually don't mind our grocery store (it's Publix which is awesome), but it's the trip to get there and home that's the downside.
Thanks! I think I’m going to make pies…something different :D
I know you said it takes much longer to get to stores then when living in Wyoming.

Thanks! I think I’m going to make pies…something different :D
I know you said it takes much longer to get to stores then when living in Wyoming.

Pie is always perfect! What kinds are you making?

The grocery store in Casper was a 10 minute round trip. The grocery store here is an hour round trip. It adds up when gas is expensive.

Pie is always perfect! What kinds are you making?

The grocery store in Casper was a 10 minute round trip. The grocery store here is an hour round trip. It adds up when gas is expensive.
Craig wants chocolate meringue. I’ll also do lemon and cherry(out of a can)and maybe an apple.
Gas went down a little here…$3.99

Back
Top Bottom