The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Now that is a thing of beauty! I'll order mine closer to the holidays. Enjoy!
They really do a great job with them!! Probably would have been smarter waiting till the holidays but I couldn’t wait 😂😂 I put mine in the fridge though for easier cutting lol it’s quite warm here still.

DH said he's happy to pay for it and hopes we never have to even take it out of the box.
I think that is the sort of thing you want to test BEFORE the hurricane blows you back to Wyoming! Figure out what you are going to plug into it (like freezers and refrigerators) and make sure you have extension cords of proper gauge and length at the ready

2) the movies listed on their websites are really showing when they say they will.
I would think that would be item 1) after your prior experience! Of course since this theater is presumably even farther from your home, they may not have known about the technical issues prior to you leaving home.

4EA0815E-6AB3-4612-8639-5F7D3A7EAB6F.jpeg
We have a number of those tins. DW's parents apparently were given one pretty much every year. They soaked it in whiskey to make it palatable. I guess even CSB fruitcakes aren't for everyone. Personally I am no fan of candied fruit nor those nuts so you can have my share of your fruitcake ;)

They really do a great job with them!! Probably would have been smarter waiting till the holidays but I couldn’t wait 😂😂 I put mine in the fridge though for easier cutting lol it’s quite warm here still.

They do last a long time, with refrigeration, it should last until Christmas. Unless it's all eaten before then :lol:

I think that is the sort of thing you want to test BEFORE the hurricane blows you back to Wyoming! Figure out what you are going to plug into it (like freezers and refrigerators) and make sure you have extension cords of proper gauge and length at the ready

I would think that would be item 1) after your prior experience! Of course since this theater is presumably even farther from your home, they may not have known about the technical issues prior to you leaving home.

We have a number of those tins. DW's parents apparently were given one pretty much every year. They soaked it in whiskey to make it palatable. I guess even CSB fruitcakes aren't for everyone. Personally I am no fan of candied fruit nor those nuts so you can have my share of your fruitcake ;)
Yeah definitely not for everyone! I love it though 😍😂
They do last a long time, with refrigeration, it should last until Christmas. Unless it's all eaten before then :lol:
Yeah I’m not sure it’ll last until then 😂😂🙈

Back
Top Bottom