The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Do any of you readers here use audible? I’m giving it a try this year. starting with Death with Interruptions per a suggestion from someone here on BYC. I need to peruse their library.

I don't use the service but years ago, I used to buy audio books. It gave me something to listen to while on long car drives to see my parents or while I'd wait for the boys when they were tied up late with school stuff.

Good morning folks :frow

Happy Birthday Mark 🥳🎂

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day. Any idea what's going on with the emoji's?

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

Morning Bob :frow I don't know what's going on but I'll do some digging. Actually, I thought it was just me:lol:

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day. Any idea what's going on with the emoji's?

Here's what I could find about the emoji's Bob:
Screen Shot 2023-01-02 at 9.15.06 AM.png

The issue is still being looked into.

I don't use the service but years ago, I used to buy audio books. It gave me something to listen to while on long car drives to see my parents or while I'd wait for the boys when they were tied up late with school stuff.
I’m hoping I like it enough that I can listen while I ride my bike or while gardening, maybe cooking dinner.

Do any of you readers here use audible? I’m giving it a try this year. starting with Death with Interruptions per a suggestion from someone here on BYC. I need to peruse their library.
I use kindle unlimited, but not audible. I tried, but I have problems paying attention to narration. The selections on unlimited are definitely improving. I think it's a great idea to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom