The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT FOR CHRISTMAS.....AND YES I'M YELLING!!!

0.jpg

Aaaw, that is awesome!
love.gif

Dang it...the video plays but I can't hear it!

Glad you enjoyed your early Christmas present Blooie!

I used to make squirrel stroganoff.

I was thinking about squirrel the other day.

When I was a kid, my Grandma made the best, very best, mincemeat pie. She was a baker by trade so of course hers was wonderful. I used to try to recreate her pie using different recipes and pre-made jar mincemeat but they just weren't the same.

My brother was the one to finally spill Grandma's secret...she used squirrel in it.

OMG, for years and years, I could have sworn I'd never eaten squirrel.

Debby, she says, "I love you" to me - twice!!
love.gif
What a moment! A few minutes before, I'd given her a kiss on her head and said, "I love you." She came right back with "I love you " complete with eye contact! So I grabbed the camera, but right at the same time Grampa gave her the iPad for her "classes" to start......so she was distracted when she said it the second time. But by golly, not the first time! And you know, as much as you all mean to me I think I'd rather keep that first one all to myself!
ya.gif

love.gif
What a moment! A few minutes before, I'd given her a kiss on her head and said, "I love you." She came right back with "I love you " complete with eye contact! So I grabbed the camera, but right at the same time Grampa gave her the iPad for her "classes" to start......so she was distracted when she said it the second time. But by golly, not the first time! And you know, as much as you all mean to me I think I'd rather keep that first one all to myself!
ya.gif

What terrific moments Blooie and what a kid
thumbsup.gif

love.gif
ya.gif

love.gif

Back
Top Bottom