The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

My friends husband had it done this past summer. He wished he hadn’t waited so long. It went very well for him. He had to admit his wife was right and I think that was more painful.
I would take the pain of surgery that goes away over the constant pain the knee has now.

I have heard that too! My Mom decided not to get replacement and regrets it now. She told me yesterday to get it the knee replacement sooner than later.

My mom did the same...her doc wanted her to do it a long time ago. But she wouldn't because she was afraid she would end up in a wheelchair. When she finally decided she would do it, she was too old and no one would operate on her. And now she is in a wheelchair because her knees (and hips) are shot.

My mom did the same...her doc wanted her to do it a long time ago. But she wouldn't because she was afraid she would end up in a wheelchair. When she finally decided she would do it, she was too old and no one would operate on her. And now she is in a wheelchair because her knees (and hips) are shot.
That is very similar to my Mom's story. She wanted to wait to get knee replacement because she was afraid that if she got it too early, she would have to have it done again.

She is now too old and in a wheel chair.

Back
Top Bottom