The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Morning IM, it's the day you've looked forward to all week long...FRIDAY!

Feeling somewhat better today, thanks :)
Good, somewhat better is preferable to worse!

Yes, it’s Friyay :yesss: I’m definitely ready for the weekend. We’re supposed to have beautiful weather and I have to prep the small coop for the chicks, they should arrive next Friday (I took that day off).

Good, somewhat better is preferable to worse!

Yes, it’s Friyay :yesss: I’m definitely ready for the weekend. We’re supposed to have beautiful weather and I have to prep the small coop for the chicks, they should arrive next Friday (I took that day off).

New chicks?? That slipped past me somehow...what are you getting? How many? You'll share pictures, right? Chicks are exciting!

New chicks?? That slipped past me somehow...what are you getting? How many? You'll share pictures, right? Chicks are exciting!
Yup, three lavender Ameraucanas ship Wednesday. I’m excited for blueish eggs and I love their beards and muffs. I’m hoping one day I can hatch an Nn with muffs. And that it’s a pullet of course. You know I’ll share pics!

Yup, three lavender Ameraucanas ship Wednesday. I’m excited for blueish eggs and I love their beards and muffs. I’m hoping one day I can hatch an Nn with muffs. And that it’s a pullet of course. You know I’ll share pics!

I've always loved the lavender coloration, your chicks will be gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom