The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning, DMC. Happy Friday!
You also Janie!
I’m glad you’ll have nice weather DMC. Yes, it has been week hasn’t it? I’m glad it’s Friday!
The kids have been crazy this week. Even the adults that are the most patient are frustrated. It doesn’t help that they can’t go out for recess because it’s so cold. I had a 4th grader tell me to F off twice the other day. It’s not the first time that’s happened with him.
I dropped my phone the other day and shattered the back. I brought it in for repair to a local guy and he sent me a message that he needed more parts but it wasn’t looking good. It was working when I dropped it off. I may have to look for a new one this weekend. This one isn’t paid for yet as I went for the 1/2 price phone with a 30 month contract. I’m only 13 months in. I’ll have to pay him $150 for nothing.😫

You also Janie!

The kids have been crazy this week. Even the adults that are the most patient are frustrated. It doesn’t help that they can’t go out for recess because it’s so cold. I had a 4th grader tell me to F off twice the other day. It’s not the first time that’s happened with him.
I dropped my phone the other day and shattered the back. I brought it in for repair to a local guy and he sent me a message that he needed more parts but it wasn’t looking good. It was working when I dropped it off. I may have to look for a new one this weekend. This one isn’t paid for yet as I went for the 1/2 price phone with a 30 month contract. I’m only 13 months in. I’ll have to pay him $150 for nothing.😫
Wow! Too bad you can’t wash out the mouth of that fourth grader. I know the kids get cranky being cooped up inside all day, but that’s not ok. Sorry about your phone, I hope it can be fixed! I thought my screen on my phone cracked the other day and I was going to have to pay $100 to fix it; couldn’t figure out what had happened. Thankfully it was only the screen protector, phew! Wednesday was not a good day, but it’s getting better as the week goes.

Wow! Too bad you can’t wash out the mouth of that fourth grader. I know the kids get cranky being cooped up inside all day, but that’s not ok. Sorry about your phone, I hope it can be fixed! I thought my screen on my phone cracked the other day and I was going to have to pay $100 to fix it; couldn’t figure out what had happened. Thankfully it was only the screen protector, phew! Wednesday was not a good day, but it’s getting better as the week goes.
I’m glad yours didn’t break. I dropped mine in the hallway at school(carpeted). It must have hit just right.
I’m happy your week is going better.

Attention: This is not a paid endorsement. 🤣
I always keep an Otterbox case on my phone. I usually retire mine after a few years and give the last one to my oldest daughter, but she promptly drops, and breaks the screen.
So I keep an older samsung phone (2017) for an emergency replacement.
If you have to replace your phone, check out Swappa online.
They have really great deals on phones. I've bought from them a few times and never had a problem. They will have some new releases and unused phones, as well as refurbished.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone, happy Friday!
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning all. TGIF!

Good morning Debby. Hope you’re feeling better!
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning Debby and IM.
We are supposed to have some sunshine today!
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby, IM, and Janie.
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning all, have a good day. It's 11F out and I have to go to town. I did away with that manifold and feeling better ever since. :jumpy:lol:
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

Good morning all, have a good day. It's 11F out and I have to go to town. I did away with that manifold and feeling better ever since. :jumpy:lol:
Good morning Mark, safe travels!
Attention: This is not a paid endorsement. 🤣
I always keep an Otterbox case on my phone. I usually retire mine after a few years and give the last one to my oldest daughter, but she promptly drops, and breaks the screen.
So I keep an older samsung phone (2017) for an emergency replacement.
If you have to replace your phone, check out Swappa online.
They have really great deals on phones. I've bought from them a few times and never had a problem. They will have some new releases and unused phones, as well as refurbished.
Good to know, thanks! I just found out we’re getting new phones and new service. The kid is saving over $200 a month!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
TGIF Bob, have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom