The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

You also Janie!

The kids have been crazy this week. Even the adults that are the most patient are frustrated. It doesn’t help that they can’t go out for recess because it’s so cold. I had a 4th grader tell me to F off twice the other day. It’s not the first time that’s happened with him.
I dropped my phone the other day and shattered the back. I brought it in for repair to a local guy and he sent me a message that he needed more parts but it wasn’t looking good. It was working when I dropped it off. I may have to look for a new one this weekend. This one isn’t paid for yet as I went for the 1/2 price phone with a 30 month contract. I’m only 13 months in. I’ll have to pay him $150 for nothing.😫

You really did have a week DMC! What happens to a kid that talks to a teacher like that? Sorry about your phone!

Attention: This is not a paid endorsement. 🤣
I always keep an Otterbox case on my phone. I usually retire mine after a few years and give the last one to my oldest daughter, but she promptly drops, and breaks the screen.
So I keep an older samsung phone (2017) for an emergency replacement.
If you have to replace your phone, check out Swappa online.
They have really great deals on phones. I've bought from them a few times and never had a problem. They will have some new releases and unused phones, as well as refurbished.

Good info to share Janie :thumbsup

Good morning all, have a good day. It's 11F out and I have to go to town. I did away with that manifold and feeling better ever since. :jumpy:lol:
Good morning Mark.
Attention: This is not a paid endorsement. 🤣
I always keep an Otterbox case on my phone. I usually retire mine after a few years and give the last one to my oldest daughter, but she promptly drops, and breaks the screen.
So I keep an older samsung phone (2017) for an emergency replacement.
If you have to replace your phone, check out Swappa online.
They have really great deals on phones. I've bought from them a few times and never had a problem. They will have some new releases and unused phones, as well as refurbished.
Thanks for the info Janie.
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day

:frow Good morning IM, have a great day

:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day

:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day
Hi Bob, you also.
Good morning Mark, safe travels!

Good to know, thanks! I just found out we’re getting new phones and new service. The kid is saving over $200 a month!

TGIF Bob, have a good one!
Nice IM!
Good morning, Everyone - stay warm and safe.
Hi Sour!
You really did have a week DMC! What happens to a kid that talks to a teacher like that? Sorry about your phone!
Yesterday on the way to work I was so close to getting hit by another vehicle. If I hadn’t been paying attention I doubt I‘d be here today. A lady coming around a curve shot into my lane. If we hadn’t both pulled to the sides when we did it would not have been good.
I am home for the day. I went to the nurses office with a kindergartener to get him some Vaseline for his chapped lips. I opened a cabinet to look for a q-tip and I felt resistance so I closed the door. It caught on a box and that box fell on my face and arm. It hurt so bad. It took a chunk out of my nose and it squished my nose pieces on my glasses. It took forever to quit bleeding. My boss and the office manager came running in. I’m sure I traumatized my Kiddo. I took a sick day as I didn’t want everybody asking me what happened. I should probably go back to bed and start my day over.:th

Good morning Mark.

Hi Bob, you also.

Nice IM!

Hi Sour!

Yesterday on the way to work I was so close to getting hit by another vehicle. If I hadn’t been paying attention I doubt I‘d be here today. A lady coming around a curve shot into my lane. If we hadn’t both pulled to the sides when we did it would not have been good.
I am home for the day. I went to the nurses office with a kindergartener to get him some Vaseline for his chapped lips. I opened a cabinet to look for a q-tip and I felt resistance so I closed the door. It caught on a box and that box fell on my face and arm. It hurt so bad. It took a chunk out of my nose and it squished my nose pieces on my glasses. It took forever to quit bleeding. My boss and the office manager came running in. I’m sure I traumatized my Kiddo. I took a sick day as I didn’t want everybody asking me what happened. I should probably go back to bed and start my day over.:th

DMC, so sorry you got hurt today! Take care of yourself and hope you heal up quickly. And yikes on the slippery roads, glad your car trip didn't end in disaster. :hugs

Good morning Mark.

Hi Bob, you also.

Nice IM!

Hi Sour!

Falling boxes can be very dangereous!

Back
Top Bottom