The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

:loveI do feel sorry for you DMC! anytime you get something crashing into your face that hurts bad. Another time I was trying to break loose a pipe union with a 24" cast iron pipe wrench and it slipped off the fitting and hit me in the bottom jaw, a couple of my teeth went clear through my bottom lip, I couldn't get the bleeding stopped. I hope you feel better soon and God bless.:hugs

:loveI do feel sorry for you DMC! anytime you get something crashing into your face that hurts bad. Another time I was trying to break loose a pipe union with a 24" cast iron pipe wrench and it slipped off the fitting and hit me in the bottom jaw, a couple of my teeth went clear through my bottom lip, I couldn't get the bleeding stopped. I hope you feel better soon and God bless.:hugs

Yikes, that was a nasty injury. And to think you did it to yourself...that's adding insult to injury!

If my better half wanted me to go out and drive on ice to get something special for dinner I'd tell her to go herself because I have no desire to risk my car and possibly life for food.
There is always tomorrow!

Not here, it will be ~ -20°F with a windchill of -45°F in the morning.

OUCH!!!! Did anyone apologize for putting that box in a precarious position?

Good place to use the :oops: emoji Mark ;)
The boss said it was his fault. I’m sure others had opened that door and it maybe moved a little each time and I was the lucky one who got hit with it. Funny thing is I was going to the kindergarten room to get this kid to bring him to the motor room, the assistant teacher was bringing him to the nurses office and I said I would do it since I was coming for him anyway. I’m just glad it hit me and not my kiddo. He was right by me.

@DigMyChicks I hope you're feeling better, :hugs :hugs
Thanks Bob! Ibuprofen helps, but it hurts. I can’t stand the weight of my glasses.
Thanks Mark and OMG!

63403395-A833-4599-A676-EB97C49122D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom