The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I've always been afraid to order chicks by mail. I'm pretty sure I'd be a nervous wreck. I want some bantam females, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
I’ve had ducks shipped before, and hatching eggs, but never chicks. I’ve had pretty good results with Cackle, this is my third order from them and the ducks were all healthy and did great.

I’ve had ducks shipped before, and hatching eggs, but never chicks. I’ve had pretty good results with Cackle, this is my third order from them and the ducks were all healthy and did great
That's good to know. They have a hatchery choice bantam (pullets only) special that includes shipping. 10 for $108! That is a great deal!
Our postal service has been pretty good, but things are still slow on occasion. I may take the plunge because this little guy has no girls to keep him company. I should have given him away, but the 1st person backed out, and he is so shy. I may get him naked neck girls though they'd be much bigger.
20230205_115338.jpg

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all, have a great day! TGIF
:frow Good morning IM, have a great day
Good morning everyone :frow
:frow Good morning Debby, have a great day
Good morning y'all!
:frow Good morning Janie, have a great day
Good morning Debby, Janie , and all!
:frow Good morning DMC, have a great day
Good morning all. Have a great day. 🌹
:frow Good morning Mark, have a great day

That's good to know. They have a hatchery choice bantam (pullets only) special that includes shipping. 10 for $108! That is a great deal!
Our postal service has been pretty good, but things are still slow on occasion. I may take the plunge because this little guy has no girls to keep him company. I should have given him away, but the 1st person backed out, and he is so shy. I may get him naked neck girls though they'd be much bigger.View attachment 3401034
I do believe you can get bantam Nn…

I've always been afraid to order chicks by mail. I'm pretty sure I'd be a nervous wreck. I want some bantam females, but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I ordered chicks from Murray McMurry once back in 2014 (I think that year). They all arrived just fine. I gave the local PO my phone number to call me when they were dropped off and they let me come in early that morning to pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom