The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I have to tell you this Sour! today I finally changed the oil in Susie's little car. I came in after the job was done and I told her I finally change the oil on her car. (I talk to her still) and that she had to give me a sign somehow that I did good. I'll be darned I went outside and was sitting the deck a gust of wind came up and her wind chimes started chiming like crazy. It just brought me to tears. I know she is still with me. Thanks to all the folks that sent me chimes, God bless and thanks so much you all know who you are. :hugs❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I have to go and finish weeping. God bless all our service men and ladies.
I'm assuming you lost someone? I can so relate. I talk to my husband too.

Cabella's?! That's pretty.
Here in AZ it’s now Bass Pro, but was Cabela’s first; Cabela’s was always better, they’re an outdoor outfitter and have all the fun stuff. They are dog friendly so we went for a walk there; it’s hot outside and they have a/c.

There’s a display of the local wildlife taken by hunters that’s pretty neat. The whole inside of the store is pretty amazing really.

Beautiful cupcakes, Dmc. I have a hard time eating them without decorating my mustache with the icing.
Snack for later.

Today is National Hamburger Day, anyone have plans for burgers? 🍔
Nope, Saturday is burger for dinner night.

They have an aquarium that’s pretty cool.
WOW!

It just brought me to tears. I know she is still with me.
:hugs

I'm assuming you lost someone? I can so relate. I talk to my husband too.
Susie is Mark's wife, she lost her battle with cancer not all that long ago.

Here in AZ it’s now Bass Pro, but was Cabela’s first; Cabela’s was always better, they’re an outdoor outfitter and have all the fun stuff. They are dog friendly so we went for a walk there; it’s hot outside and they have a/c.

There’s a display of the local wildlife taken by hunters that’s pretty neat. The whole inside of the store is pretty amazing really.

We used to visit the one in Kansas City when the boys were younger. It was always interesting and a great way to spend the day.

Back
Top Bottom