The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Hi Janie, thank you! If they are not done by then, things will get ugly. The big door was set to be installed a couple weeks ago. The shed hardly had a frame. Hubby called the guy who sold us the shed. The door isn’t even made yet. I would dare say it will be August before it’s done. This has been a sh*t show!

Hi Sue, you also!

I hope you never have to use that company again DMC, they are pathetic (and aggravating).

Yep, camping the way I remember it. I recall my younger sister and I playing with cars around the trees in Sequoia National Park as kids. Couldn't even see the tent sites on either side.

Not sure why I would want to go "camping" if I spend the time closer to my temporary neighbors than I did with the prior neighbors in the old neighborhood - houses 5', or sometimes less, apart on 4300 sq ft lots.

When I moved here in '79 it would hit the low 90s maybe once or twice a year. No more, 90s common and even into the low 100s last year.

Hmmm, there are sheds and then there are SHEDS!

Yep, bigger than my house and bigger barn combined!
I did not enjoy being that close to my neighbors. Everything was better in the good old days.

I hope you never have to use that company again DMC, they are pathetic (and aggravating).
Unless a tornado hits again, we are done building. Except the screw up with the rafters because they put trainees up there, they are doing a good job…it’s just getting them here. They haven’t worked a full week since they started. I know a couple guys got fired and another was in an accident a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom