The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Oh my gosh, kitty photos of my gang?!!! :lol:šŸ’•View attachment 3615081Forest, or NaheleView attachment 3615082View attachment 3615032View attachment 3615041View attachment 3615033
ā˜ļøMy last foster fail. Trapped him up Koke'e a few years ago, could not part with him. Total pal and BEST KITTY EVER! Never leaves my side.
View attachment 3615037Batman, (sitting with me now) second child ā™” super hero in every way. Dogs found him in our Lauhala tree.View attachment 3615048View attachment 3615055Mochi San and Mango Pieces. Found them near death while shoveling mulch on private property at a green waste dump. The equiptment must have distroyed moms nest. Only 2 survivors šŸ˜„View attachment 3615085View attachment 3615039
Mochi San, very visually impaired but still manages to have adventuresView attachment 3615063View attachment 3615064View attachment 3615052
Mochi's sister, Mango Pieces.
View attachment 3615060View attachment 3615061View attachment 3615062
Our old gal Marley. First in command, boss of us all. A tiny kitten, found in a gutter on Maui, 14 years ago.View attachment 3615057View attachment 3615049
I have a small slathering of kittens that I have trapped and socialized, or fostered and rehomed. But these are my babies.
How many cats do you have?
They are beautiful!

I went up into the high attic(the house has two attics that are separated) to see if I could get the gable fan working. It is seized up and the oil trick did not work. I installed that fan in 2018 and it quit working a couple of years ago.

It is not easy to reach, with climbing and scooting along the rafters. I am sore already!

I ordered a replacement that will be here about Thursday. Hopefully this one will last longer. I plan on putting some electric motor oil on the shaft of the new one and applying oil at the start of each summer. Hopefully that will help it last longer.

I have to work in the attic early in the morning before the temps get to 150F up there!

Oh my gosh, kitty photos of my gang?!!! :lol:šŸ’•View attachment 3615081Forest, or NaheleView attachment 3615082View attachment 3615032View attachment 3615041View attachment 3615033
ā˜ļøMy last foster fail. Trapped him up Koke'e a few years ago, could not part with him. Total pal and BEST KITTY EVER! Never leaves my side.
View attachment 3615037Batman, (sitting with me now) second child ā™” super hero in every way. Dogs found him in our Lauhala tree.View attachment 3615048View attachment 3615055Mochi San and Mango Pieces. Found them near death while shoveling mulch on private property at a green waste dump. The equiptment must have distroyed moms nest. Only 2 survivors šŸ˜„View attachment 3615085View attachment 3615039
Mochi San, very visually impaired but still manages to have adventuresView attachment 3615063View attachment 3615064View attachment 3615052
Mochi's sister, Mango Pieces.
View attachment 3615060View attachment 3615061View attachment 3615062
Our old gal Marley. First in command, boss of us all. A tiny kitten, found in a gutter on Maui, 14 years ago.View attachment 3615057View attachment 3615049
I have a small slathering of kittens that I have trapped and socialized, or fostered and rehomed. But these are my babies.

Wonderful photos, beautiful cats! (Love that picture of the one on the sofa arm :gig ) Thank you for sharing them!

I went up into the high attic(the house has two attics that are separated) to see if I could get the gable fan working. It is seized up and the oil trick did not work. I installed that fan in 2018 and it quit working a couple of years ago.

It is not easy to reach, with climbing and scooting along the rafters. I am sore already!

I ordered a replacement that will be here about Thursday. Hopefully this one will last longer. I plan on putting some electric motor oil on the shaft of the new one and applying oil at the start of each summer. Hopefully that will help it last longer.

I have to work in the attic early in the morning before the temps get to 150F up there!

Hope the new attic fan will work well for you Ron. Definitely get up there early as possible before the full heat of the day hits the attic!

I took the dog on the marsh earlier. He liked it. Weā€™ll probably go again later or else go for a leash walk. Idk yet though. Iā€™m listening to music again but Iā€™m not wallowing or anything. Itā€™s helping me this time. Cause yes Iā€™m still somewhat stuck even though Iā€™m a little better now. Sorry.

Hope the new attic fan will work well for you Ron. Definitely get up there early as possible before the full heat of the day hits the attic!
They do help here! It gets so hot here in the attic, that the asphalt roof shingles will bake and lose adhesion.

Back
Top Bottom