The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The shopping trip helped lol I’ve been back a while now but forgot to say lol never got anything for the pets though. Too expensive at this store 🤣🤣🤣 but I did order them some stuff yesterday.
Glad the shopping helped!

Our dogs get happy meals delivered. We order from Chewy and it almost always includes treats and toys :rolleyes:

I saw a headline this morning about southern CA getting a hurricane (?) and wondered if any rain from that would make it to AZ.
Yes, it was downgraded to a tropical storm though. We had a bit of breeze before it arrived, and lots of clouds with cooler temps but only a few weak sprinkles as far as rain here in the valley. Western AZ is getting some, but the system is too far west to help us here. I won’t complain about the clouds and cooler temps.

What did you order for the pets?
Food for the cat and weight loss chews for Brew lol I don’t want to order him actual WL food because we have tons of dog food right now so we’re trying the chews instead lol
Glad the shopping helped!

Our dogs get happy meals delivered. We order from Chewy and it almost always includes treats and toys :rolleyes:
Thanks! And I order toys and food from there too and Brew knows the box lol

Food for the cat and weight loss chews for Brew lol I don’t want to order him actual WL food because we have tons of dog food right now so we’re trying the chews instead lol

Thanks! And I order toys and food from there too and Brew knows the box lol
He doesn’t look chubby in his pics. Everyone says Frank looks fat, but when you pet him you realize he’s just a solid mass of dog

He doesn’t look chubby in his pics. Everyone says Frank looks fat, but when you pet him you realize he’s just a solid mass of dog
He looks chubbier in person lol he’s not super fat or anything but definitely a bit overweight unfortunately. He gained a lot after his neuter combined with me feeding him a lot more and less exercise. I’ve started switching that and doing less food and more exercise lol

Photos!!!!

Hi @TropicalBabies (would you rather we call you by your real name or something else?)

Hope your day is going well!

This is the last picture I took but it's almost done now. I have more of the blue/sky to fill in and then it's finished. Hopefully when it's complete, I can get a better photo (or as good as pictures I take get, ha). I'll have to figure out a way of taking a picture without the mirror reflecting anything.

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 1.55.14 PM.png

Hi @TropicalBabies (would you rather we call you by your real name or something else?)

Hope your day is going well!

This is the last picture I took but it's almost done now. I have more of the blue/sky to fill in and then it's finished. Hopefully when it's complete, I can get a better photo (or as good as pictures I take get, ha). I'll have to figure out a way of taking a picture without the mirror reflecting anything.

View attachment 3614958
:love:eek::loveoh my goodness! So beautiful and professional! What an amazing job!

Leslie is my 1st birth name, TB also works. Feels weird using real names on byc 😂

Good morning all, as it is still morning here. 8:30am and I just made my first cup of Joe. Def got a slow roll going this morning watching cooking on Magnolia Network.

I am in the process of converting my roo/grow out pen into a catio so I can socialize and foster kittens. I want to do a bunch of mosaics on/in/for it. Floor, shelves, boxes and pedestals etc.
20230820_082040.jpg

My step son and hubby poured the concrete floor for me a little over 1 week ago. Hope to start pulling tile out of storage in the next day or so ♡

:love:eek::loveoh my goodness! So beautiful and professional! What an amazing job!

Leslie is my 1st birth name, TB also works. Feels weird using real names on byc 😂

Good morning all, as it is still morning here. 8:30am and I just made my first cup of Joe. Def got a slow roll going this morning watching cooking on Magnolia Network.

I am in the process of converting my roo/grow out pen into a catio so I can socialize and foster kittens. I want to do a bunch of mosaics on/in/for it. Floor, shelves, boxes and pedestals etc.View attachment 3614988
My step son and hubby poured the concrete floor for me a little over 1 week ago. Hope to start pulling tile out of storage in the next day or so ♡
Awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom