The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Unfortunately my wife has to work today....but that allows her co workers to have the day off....
I know how she feels
wink.png

So just set another day for your own celebration.

I don't have any fancy GIF or Jpeg images to put here - just the words that are in my heart. I wish you the Merriest of Christmases and the most Blessed of New Years. I pray that those I love who are battling illnesses will see their health improving. I pray that those are missing someone special will be at peace knowing that someday they will be together again - if not in this life then in the next. I pray that old grievances will be forgotten and that new ones simply won't happen. But most of all I pray that the love that surrounds you this day will remain as strong in all of your tomorrows.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Unfortunately my wife has to work today....but that allows her co workers to have the day off....

I used to work every holiday so that my crew could have the day off. Finally my assistant said, "Enough of this. I don't have kids. From now on I am working every Christmas and every other holiday." He was one of the finest men that I have ever known.

Gosh, while reading posts to catch up, I already forgot what I wanted to say. But I'm sure it was along the line of ' I'm thankful for the new friends I have made on BYC, and the old friends, I have somehow managed to keep.' Amen! Love you guys.
love.gif

Such nice Christmas greetings and wishes everyone. @sourland your quote about "friends are the family you make yourself" pretty much says it all, I'm so glad to have found each and every one of you here on BYC. Thank you for the friendship and here's to a satisfying, peaceful, productive upcoming new year!

Back
Top Bottom