The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

The weird thing is I did have it listed on my phone but then I still forgot 😭 or rather I remembered but then it didn’t feel like the right time/was too nervous/thought it was too late to ask and yeah.
It’s never too late, they are there to help you. You are the person in charge of your care Kelsey, not them. They know what drugs and doses may help, but it’s your body and your decision. Hope it goes better next time.

Also, I read that you were taught to test yourself, that’s fantastic! I hope that helps you :hugs

Also, good morning

It’s never too late, they are there to help you. You are the person in charge of your care Kelsey, not them. They know what drugs and doses may help, but it’s your body and your decision. Hope it goes better next time.

Also, I read that you were taught to test yourself, that’s fantastic! I hope that helps you :hugs

Also, good morning
Thanks! I hope so too. I see him again in a few weeks. And yes I was taught and it’s very useful so far lol

Happy Friday everyone! 🌻
Thank you, Debby! You and everyone I hope have a great weekend. I'll be doing a little work from home though, but I pace myself more. no bra.jpg

Back
Top Bottom