The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

One of my Youngest DD's friends takes ketamine and it works well for Her. The new one that is a nasal spray should be much easier to use. The old way was an office visit and an injection.
Huh, interesting. I will talk to the doctor. But usually for med changes they want you to go inpatient while you adjust. 😔

Huh, interesting. I will talk to the doctor. But usually for med changes they want you to go inpatient while you adjust. 😔
With my youngest DD the Psychiatrist she sees adjusts her meds after a session if needed. She has never been an inpatient.

I would imagine a person would need to be a danger to themselves or others for inpatient care. It sounds like you are not there currently or you would have gone in yesterday.

Hang in there!

With my youngest DD the Psychiatrist she sees adjusts her meds after a session if needed. She has never been an inpatient.

I would imagine a person would need to be a danger to themselves or others for inpatient care. It sounds like you are not there currently or you would have gone in yesterday.

Hang in there!
That makes sense! Thanks!

The best part of retirement was that I no longer had to try to find/hire people who were willing to work. The second best part was that I no longer had to interact with abrasive personalities.
I remember those personalities through my years of work. Thankful there are two types in the world, even the working world.

I have a daughter that does this. She let's the dr know how she's doing..not well.. then off she goes into clinic for a med change. Let them know sweetheart.

Back
Top Bottom