The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good afternoon folks. I had a surprise this morning. Two duck eggs! one was Susie's old hen the other was a new layer. Wow they are both large. My chicken hens are on egg break so I was quite surprised. :love
Hi Mark!

Mine are still laying bur are slowing down and I did see some feathers in the coop!

I expect to have very few eggs a day after next week.

Good afternoon folks. I had a surprise this morning. Two duck eggs! one was Susie's old hen the other was a new layer. Wow they are both large. My chicken hens are on egg break so I was quite surprised. :love
Good morning, Mark.
I have 27 standard hens and I am only getting about 6 standard eggs a day. I think that I get about 6lbs of feathers a day too. The bantams that aren't broody are still laying. I think I have 4 out of 8 that aren't broody. I have several young pullets that should be laying soon.

Hi Debby! I’m through the worst part of the day. :lol:

So you can coast the rest of the day, right? The worst part of my day is over now too, a trip to the grocery store.

Hi Mark, congrats on the duck eggs!

Back
Top Bottom