The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Not to bad for whom? I'd like for him to stay a couple of days. You know, so the heart would grow fonder. It ain't easy being retired with a retired spouse. After a while we need an occasional break. (But I'll worry about him driving just the same.)
I’ve heard this same thing from my mom :gig

Good morning everyone. Today the deadbolt on my door decided it didn't want to fully open and let me out. Took me and hour or so fiddling with it. Had to remove the cover and finally sprayed wd40 and let that set before it would finally come fully open. I than removed the part in the door and replaced the plates until we can get another. Was about to take the door off the hinges, but decided not to. Had troubles replacing the last hinge bolt, so I'm glad I don't fully remove it or else I'd really be struggling.
Good job getting the door open!

You were channeling you inner MacGyver....

Have you had any snow yet or are you still enjoying fall? We may get some this coming week.
This Morning it was 52F with a 15mph wind...People were freezing here!

I told them that it was like a typical morning in the summer in Michigan!

I’m not a huge fan of pot pies. I wouldn’t say I hate them but just not really a fan. My mom loved them though lol I love shepherds pie. And meatloaf. There’s this company sold in one of the grocery stores here, I forget the name, but they sell both chicken pot pies and shepherds pies. I always get the shepherds pie when they’re on sale which is pretty often. The shepherds pie is DELICIOUS. LOL I imagine the pot pie is too but, again, not really a huge fan so I haven’t tried it. But anyway, I’m glad you like them and I hope you have a nice day! OH! And that reminds me… there’s also a local turkey company that does turkey pot pies. Now those are good lol cause they raise the turkeys on site. Or at least they used to. Idk if they still do. I think something happened. But yeah. Still good.
I make my own pot pies using Soup that I make. The second day, I thicken the soup and then bake it in a pie shell.

It is so good!

Not to bad for whom? I'd like for him to stay a couple of days. You know, so the heart would grow fonder. It ain't easy being retired with a retired spouse. After a while we need an occasional break. (But I'll worry about him driving just the same.)
The Princess and I each have our compelling interest and spend much time doing them, but I don't like being away from her for long periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom