The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I’ve read about cohobbying where you each do your own different hobby/enjoyable thing but you do it together so you can spend time together but get to do what you like. It’s nice. I might start doing it lol
He watches TV while I read.
He hoards money and I spend it.
He gardens and plays lumberjack and I keep chickens.
I guess we are doing it right.

I’ve read about cohobbying where you each do your own different hobby/enjoyable thing but you do it together so you can spend time together but get to do what you like. It’s nice. I might start doing it lol
I tried that. It was years of me following my husband around trying to keep up while talking up a storm. He works too much on his time off work, so now he goes his way, and I go mine and we meet back up for supper most days. We have such different interests.

I tried that. It was years of me following my husband around trying to keep up while talking up a storm. He works too much on his time off work, so now he goes his way, and I go mine and we meet back up for supper most days. We have such different interests.

That's pretty much like it works here too. It works for us!

Aww that’s still cool though especially that you realize it and adjusted hahah

Back
Top Bottom