The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Our house is pretty stuffed full with furniture. Our house is smaller. I should have specified, dogs need a new couch, husband too. They wore a hole in it.

Thankfully there's a thin stop up the middle of the driveway with gravel showing. Dogs definitely need the exercise, but they get cold too, so I keep an eye on them, and go back in if necessary. I was using my treadmill, but now my right hip hurts from that. Walking outside boosts my spirits a bit, so it's good in that department.

I buy at Wal-Mart or a farm store called Fleet Farm. I don't like paying too much either. They don't make outside boots as functional as they used to. I need warm, not heels or faux fur.

What?!? You don't wear leopard print high heels boots when you go out? :gig

I'm looking for something to wear out in the snow. Just casual boots that will keep my feet warm & dry when I go out.

I'll check out Alegria and see what they have. Thanks Janie!
Check on Amazon too. They often have discontinued styles for cheap. I love these. ( They do come in solid colors if you prefer something less loud.) They are great for relieving back pain and foot pain too.
20240119_134602.jpg

Maybe it they were on a clearance super duper discount sale. :lau I love a good bargain.

A good bargain has been my downfall a number of times :lol:

I did fall on my butt with mine. It was icy though, in the boots defense :lol:

I wouldn't blame boots for falling, I can do that walking barefoot in my house.

Check on Amazon too. They often have discontinued styles for cheap. I love these. ( They do come in solid colors if you prefer something less loud.) They are great for relieving back pain and foot pain too.
View attachment 3729284

Thanks the tip Janie, I usually like to try shoes/boots on ahead of time, but I'll see what Amazon has!

Back
Top Bottom