The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I missed this morning so will say "good afternoon" :D

You do too Sour, have a good one!

That's a nice thing to do in honor of you mom. ❤️
Thanks! We went out to eat to one of her favorite restaurants too. Didn’t realize we were doing that part though I had mentioned it briefly yesterday.

Good morning, IM. Is it a yard work day for you?
Hi Janie. Nope, I’m not feeling it. I got some berries at the store to make some blackberry syrup and some blueberry and I made some salsa for dinner after we took the dogs to the park. That’s the extent of my energy for today. What are you up to?

Hi Janie. Nope, I’m not feeling it. I got some berries at the store to make some blackberry syrup and some blueberry and I made some salsa for dinner after we took the dogs to the park. That’s the extent of my energy for today. What are you up to?
Once the rain moved out, I cleaned coops and runs, waterers and feeders and refilled them. That took up most of the afternoon. I'm all pooped now.

Sounds like a busy day Janie. I bet the coops look nice!
You'd lose that bet. Every single hen was "helping" me. Most of the pine flakes are out of the coops and nests now, and a great deal of them are in the waterers. And because pooping is their favorite pass time, they've already made more messes.

Back
Top Bottom