The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Yes, lots of work but very rewarding. I'd much rather be cleaning out/looking after my animals than doing housework!

It's pouring here again. We had a very heavy downpour yesterday evening but it's been pretty steady since then. Our backyard will be a mud bath. It's all clay where we are so no drainage! Thank goodness for wooden floors.

Yes, lots of work but very rewarding. I'd much rather be cleaning out/looking after my animals than doing housework!

It's pouring here again. We had a very heavy downpour yesterday evening but it's been pretty steady since then. Our backyard will be a mud bath. It's all clay where we are so no drainage! Thank goodness for wooden floors.

Housework isn't my favorite thing to do either but I do like a tidy house. As long as the dishes are done and the towels in the bathroom picked up, I'm good
big_smile.png

Now muddy floors, ugh! Our driveway is a mess right now since most of the snow has melted...it's a quagmire out there.

Good morning folks
frow.gif

These are just in from Forrest Beach ......

The rotary clothes line has been erected. Can you see Jessie? [near the fence]. While she is FIL’s girl, I will have a dog in my life again!
celebrate.gif
Oh yeah and FIL is in this picture as well
wink.png
As you can see, I have my work cut out for me in the garden but I am going to love every minute of it! So green and tropical and the best bit, open spaces and less neighbours!
ya.gif

My compost bin aka the gals’ bug dispenser has been set up and apparently already 2/3 full.

This is where the fish ponds are going.

This a present hubby bought for me.

The timber for the coop is being delivered on Monday!

Back to packing and giving away/selling stuff!

Teila, it looks lovely! How nice to have a place to get your hands in the dirt and settle everything. Your chooks are going to be very happy there!

Teila, it looks lovely! How nice to have a place to get your hands in the dirt and settle everything. Your chooks are going to be very happy there!

Thank You and yes, the girls will have lots of new places to explore and plenty of vegetation to lounge around under and watch the world go by .. not to mention a fresh supply of bugs to clean out!
wink.png

Once they have gotten over the whole move thing I am sure their little chicken eyes are going to light up!
D.gif

Thank You and yes, the girls will have lots of new places to explore and plenty of vegetation to lounge around under and watch the world go by .. not to mention a fresh supply of bugs to clean out!
wink.png

Once they have gotten over the whole move thing I am sure their little chicken eyes are going to light up!
D.gif

When do your girls make the move?

That's going to feel kind of strange to be without them for a while.

Good morning folks :frow

Sour I am considering your advice ;)

I am so sorry you lost your little one TJ :(

N F C  How sad, those poor little chickies!  I get cranky when it is all about the dollar and the fact that these are living, feeling creatures is not taken into consideration.

Aaaw Blooie you can’t win a trick at the moment hey?  Life is definitely a roller coaster; hopefully with another ‘up’ coming your way soon.

Don’t think I told you this good news yet but my son got his pre-approval for his home loan so he is now Unit [apartment] shopping!  Of course, Mum is going along on the inspections to offer her opinions .. I know nothing about bachelor pads but I do know a thing or two about housekeeping and kitchen layout etc ;)

Timber is being ordered for the coop as I type so hopefully I will have some progress pictures to share, assuming FIL has not forgotten his role as official photographer :)

I was working away today and all of a sudden the computer, two monitors and phone lost power and died, mid helpdesk ticket!  Strangely enough the washing machine was still going and digital clocks etc. 

I worked out it was just my corner of the room and as Chimee and Syba were dashing around the house like mad things, chasing and playing with each other, worked out further that they had pushed a box onto a plug and pulled it out of the wall .. thanks guys! :rolleyes:

Sounds like something my cats would do!!

Back
Top Bottom