The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Step 1. Pry drawer open ...

What the? lol .. I have no idea what the round plastic thing is. Anyone else have an alien in an egg? Add water and he grows! Yep, I can see why we were hanging onto that, it will definitely come in handy one day LOL

Police tape????
roll.png

Love that cages color and the birds too
1f609.png
Thank you, I chickened out last night and put my parakeets back in the house. We will be getting cooler weather for a bit and I didn't want to keep worrying, so maybe in another 2 weeks.

I bought that color to paint my bathroom with but I didn't like it in there, it does make a nice bird cage color doesn't it.

Thank you, I chickened out last night and put my parakeets back in the house. We will be getting cooler weather for a bit and I didn't want to keep worrying, so maybe in another 2 weeks.

I bought that color to paint my bathroom with but I didn't like it in there, it does make a nice bird cage color doesn't it.

It really does! I love it.

Good Morning Folks :frow J regarding your little Dove and “I have to wonder if it was someone that got sick of looking after it and just let it go. ” .. I am thinking more like they dropped it off at your place hoping that you would not notice one more ;) Sorry to hear you are still battling that head cold. Sorry about the mouse problem also. BlooieYayyy Kendra!!” is right .. Awesome! I have no idea what to do with myself today .. I can’t do the post pets stuff cos the pets are still here; too early to start cleaning the windows or much else for that matter .. might have to make a start on the kitchen cupboards, toss out stuff we are not taking and pack stuff I will not need between now and then. Ooh, I could clean out the 'junk drawer'! Do you know what I mean by 'junk drawer'? Do you all have one? While the shed is the outside place you put everything 'you might need one day' the 'junk drawer' is the same thing, just inside and on a smaller scale ;)
I have two!

Better to be safe then sorry. I wanted to paint my bathroom that color and I chickened out. It's still white and boring! Baby chicks are getting bigger...

Well, that did not take anywhere near enough time! Oh well, I can amuse myself trying to find other stuff to put in a nearly finished box.

The box is what I am taking, the bag is rubbish ....

Ta Da!! Apparently you can never have enough tape! lol

Good morning!

Thought I best check in before you thought I had skipped town. Hmmm, skipping town might be something fun to day dream about, lol.

The craziness continues here and as Forest Gump said, "That's all I have to say about that".

Our weather was doing it's Wyoming thing yesterday...started off with sunshine and ended up with a rain/snow shower.

Teila, your coop is really shaping up! Loved the junk drawer clean out documentation, lol.

DMC, your little chickies are cute! Mine are growing too but not enough time to post pictures right now. I do think my Legbars are a bit batty, hoping they calm down as they get older. Sounds like you had a good time with the visiting kids.

Blooie, another awesome video of Kendra in action! Thanks for sharing it, I enjoy watching that little girl grow up and she's doing great.

OHLD, love the photo of your parakeets and Rosie! Beautiful color for your bird cage.

I hope you all have a terrific day!

Back
Top Bottom