The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

I'm so very sorry too - I wish there was something we could do. Know we'll all be thinking about you and sending you hugs across the miles.

Remember this:
d02de2f484e11f798425e881f33b0adf.jpg

I'll try to remember what all I just read...

Sour, loved the 1000 Island story! Your Princess is amazing, lol. Didn't mean to sound whiney, some people just wear me out.

Blooie, my heart and prayers go out to you and yours. We're here for whatever you need, lots of hugs, shoulders to lean on or just to hang out with. :hugs

Friday I hope your Dad's good attitude stays firmly in place, that's quite an adjustment to make.

Been a long couple of days. Yesterday DH and I worked from 6:15am to 10:30pm as we had to get ready for the 1st tournament of the season. Things went well today, big turnout, no accidents or craziness. Hopefully it will be a quiet dinner hour and we can get home at a reasonable hour.

Hugs to all!

Hey, Debby, :hugs. Didn't sound whiney to me. Most people just wear me out.

LOL, I hear you! Even the ones I like can sometimes wear me out.

The other day a couple of guys came in for the 4th day in a row and these words just popped out of my mouth, "Don't you people have homes?". Thankfully, they laughed. They even still like me :p

Sour I was thinking we could have an act and take it on the road, call it "SWEET and Sour." You can be Sour :( and I'll be Sweet :yesss:

PS If you ever stop in I'd even let you have ice cream but, only a flavor I really hate. Still that would be progress for me.

Back
Top Bottom