The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

What's everyone up to?

Usual golf course stuff here, nothing too exciting. But, the Red Hat ladies will be coming for lunch next week...that might be fun.

Hi Debby, hope you aren't working too hard (yeah, I can hear you laughing)!

We have a plasterer coming to do our walls in a week and a bit so I'm trying to get tidied up, stuff packed away, children organised and tidy (not sure that will ever happen)! He's a nice guy and he will work around us and our pets. So that will be fun!!! The plan is to finish this house and move out of Auckland to buy someplace with some land. I'd like to go north, but not too far as we still have family in Auckland, and our son isn't the best traveller!

Excuse me. Sorry, brief interruption to your regularly scheduled banter...

Please go to this thread and post if you're interested in a 2018 "Other Poultry" calendar.
Thanks! Please share with others!!

There are about 20 members who have confirmed. We need at least 50 to make the effort worthwhile. Last chance...please respond by June 10th. Thanks again! :D

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/other-poultry-calendar-for-2018-anyone.1161866/

What's everyone up to?

Usual golf course stuff here, nothing too exciting. But, the Red Hat ladies will be coming for lunch next week...that might be fun.
We have been baling hay, I'm moving my chicks and poults inside and out daily, lots of gardening too. Fell down today again, tripped over the coiled up hose, cried a bit than got up, kinda sore. I got my appointment tomorrow with the surgeon to see about fixing my hernia. Gonna get super hot this coming weekend, so I will also be melting. So busy, busy.

sorry to hear that old hen. I've done that many times, and also rammed toes into a door and other owy stuff and then cuss a blue streak.
I have turned into quite the klutz in the last few years, and I know all the best swear words, so does my parrot now, so I can never sell her because she knows too much. Toe jamming is the worse kind of pain isn't it.:barnie

We have been baling hay, I'm moving my chicks and poults inside and out daily, lots of gardening too. Fell down today again, tripped over the coiled up hose, cried a bit than got up, kinda sore. I got my appointment tomorrow with the surgeon to see about fixing my hernia. Gonna get super hot this coming weekend, so I will also be melting. So busy, busy.

You've been busy!! Good luck at the doc's.

Back
Top Bottom