The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Unfortunately NZ is right under the big hole in the ozone layer, so the sun can be brutal down here. Not good for red heads!

The bourkes don't bite at all, they just explore with their mouths. Unlike my darling Javas. Cloud and Hiccup take great delight in nipping my neck, hard, and it really hurts! Rowdy just gets in the back of my hair and nudges upwards which tickles so much! One of the younger ones is very nippy too, but they are so funny and cute we really don't mind.

Good morning all! I'm off to work at a benefit for a local boy who was paralyzed in an accident. I'm donating these...took me all afternoon yesterday to make.

Attachments

• IMG_5120.JPG
    IMG_5120.JPG
    634.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5121.JPG
    IMG_5121.JPG
    668.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5122.JPG
    IMG_5122.JPG
    606.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5128.JPG
    IMG_5128.JPG
    616.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5130.JPG
    IMG_5130.JPG
    646.2 KB · Views: 4
Morning and happy Saturday!

J, are you sure you want to give up the Bourkes? They're so pretty and sounds like they've adopted you, lol.

Off to pull another golf cart out of the cart barn. BBL!

That's such a nice thing to do. You do have great talent - love the cookie monster, bee hives and OMG watermelon cupcakes :drool
Thanks Sunflour! I love to do it. Cookie monster was a huge hit...i knew there would be lots of kids. I'm glad you saw it was watermelon...several thought lady bugI got asked today to do my cutout cookies for a wedding in September for 300...might be more then I can handle!!

Thanks Sunflour! I love to do it. Cookie monster was a huge hit...i knew there would be lots of kids. I'm glad you saw it was watermelon...several thought lady bugI got asked today to do my cutout cookies for a wedding in September for 300...might be more then I can handle!!

You can do it DMC! Just make sure it's worth ($$) your time :)

Back
Top Bottom