The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Good morning Sunflour and all! Thank you! I went out and got the SD card from the camera and we have a fox and a coon. They never used to be a problem around here but the dog can't see as well any more and he can't hear. We need a new dog but will probably never get one as get as our Bear has been. I hope we can get these buggers:(

Wow, that's kind of a double whammy DMC...a fox and a coon. Keep us posted on hunting season!

So an update on our into to line cooking 101.

We actually did pretty well! It was hairy at lunch with the number of people needing to be fed in a short period of time but DH jumped in and did his usual super man job. My 17 yr-old and I had prepped as much stuff as possible ahead of time and that was a big aid. For dinner, her and I did it by ourselves. We actually got kudos (!) from some of the regulars which was a good feeling!

The regular guys come back tomorrow but we'll be back on the line Mondays & Tuesdays from here on out.

Wow, that's kind of a double whammy DMC...a fox and a coon. Keep us posted on hunting season!
I just went out and put the SD card back in the camera...we will see what surprises are out there tonight. I need hubby to teach me to shoot!! I'm glad today went well at the club...if hubby is super man you're his Wonder Woman:wee

Debby, I'm glad your day went to plan. I would've been a basket of nerves (but I'm not much of a cook - I like to bake, but cooking meals isn't really my thing). Yes, I agree with DMC - you are Wonder Woman! And I can't believe that young man who quit (well, whose mother quit for him)! And I laughed at what he wants to be when he 'grows up'! He's got quite a bit of that to do hasn't he?!

Good morning!

Definitely not a Wonder Woman...more like Tired Gal today.

Breakfast chuckles anyone?
Breakfast 1.jpg

Good morning Sunflour and all! Thank you! I went out and got the SD card from the camera and we have a fox and a coon. They never used to be a problem around here but the dog can't see as well any more and he can't hear. We need a new dog but will probably never get one as get as our Bear has been. I hope we can get these buggers:(

You can bet there's more of both around, they live in groups. Too bad Bear can't hear or he would take care of the problem.

Someone yelled at me - I quit.

Most folks on BYC with children and grandchildren have wonderful normal families. But most of the young people in this country are like the 16 year old whimp. Bet he never leaves home and his mom has to raise his children for him.

:eek: That boy needs a testosterone shot. Good luck, Debby.
:clap

.if hubby is super man you're his Wonder Woman:wee

X2 - Debby you are Wonder Woman :celebrate. Bumps, bruises and still doing the work of 3 people.

does Bear still have a sense of smell? I would think their aroma would be powerful - kind of musky.

I had some that walked on the outside sill of my basement windows. I could see & smell them go by when I was on BYC posting.I'd bang on the window and they ignored me. Even had a skunk walking that plank but, thought better not bang on the window and scare it. Does skunk perfume permeate glass?

Back
Top Bottom