The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

Forget to alert everyone that July 8th. was Sour's birthday. I am so goofy I sent him a B-day card a week early, and then slipped up on his real birth date. Guess there are some flaws in turning 70 after all.:confused:

DD, thanks for the reminder about Sour's b-day. I knew it was coming but not the date. I saw on another thread he was going to be absent for a few days...that gives me time to bake him a cake :D I was thinking something like this (may have to adjust the age a wee bit):
Cake old guy.jpg

Forget to alert everyone that July 8th. was Sour's birthday. I am so goofy I sent him a B-day card a week early, and then slipped up on his real birth date. Guess there are some flaws in turning 70 after all.:confused:

Thanks for the info - I'm the world's worst at remembering anyones birthday -
Hope your day was a fun one.

NFC - the cake would be perfect:)

In case I miss the celebration:

@sourland - hope your birthday was magic.

324450.gif

DD, thanks for the reminder about Sour's b-day. I knew it was coming but not the date. I saw on another thread he was going to be absent for a few days...that gives me time to bake him a cake :D I was thinking something like this (may have to adjust the age a wee bit):
View attachment 1069683
I'm sure he'll like it just like it is

Hey, Debby, please list those things that get better with age. :rolleyes: Jut returned from a short trip to Chincoteague. Va - one of my favorite places.

Here's my list:
1. You can slow down a bit & enjoy the scenery of life instead of wishing you were older
2. More appreciation for simple kindnesses shown
3. Seeing how your kids turn out
4. Enjoying the natural beauty quietly displayed in every day
5. A better understanding of your parent's struggles
6. Memories of good times in the past

There you go Sour (and that concludes any serious posts from me for the day)!

pert, you have no idea how much I was looking forward to their rum raisin ice cream. :drool They had a letter on the front door thanking 'all' for their support and saying they had just had enough of the business and felt it was time to retire. Thankfully Etta's restaurant with their crab imperial and crab cakes was still in business.

Back
Top Bottom