The NFC B-Day Chat Thread

That's the extent of his talents
I have 2 boys. I adopted them. I've never tried to teach them to speak, but they have a "repertoire" they learnt before I got them. It's mostling whistling type noises and talking that I can't really understand, but they are whistling something they've learnt. I have "conversations" with Tony, he performs his repertoire and I agree that he's right about everything. They also like "singalongs". "Always look on the bright side of life" is one of our favourites. They are wonderful pets.

Good morning!

At least, I think it's morning...the clock says so but my body says it should sleep for at least another 4 hours. More coffee please!

OHLD, I don't think I could have one of my birds for dinner either. We did use to eat the meat rabbits we raised in FL but that took a lot of getting used to. As for the social gatherings...way overrated in my opinion.

Potato chip, how nice you have singalong partners, lol! The cats and I carry on conversations all the time...mostly they whine and I agree with them.

You all have a great day

Good morning Debby and all! I like your avatar Debby. I suppose it's been there awhile and I missed it:hmmYes it is morning and I need more coffee too. Wonder if they have tape in the motel to pull the bags under my eyes back where they belong? They have k cups for coffee so caffeine should kick in soon:lol:It's supposed to be a corker today at Big Iron so hope they give out water. Have a great day all!

Good morning Debby and all! I like your avatar Debby. I suppose it's been there awhile and I missed it:hmmYes it is morning and I need more coffee too. Wonder if they have tape in the motel to pull the bags under my eyes back where they belong? They have k cups for coffee so caffeine should kick in soon:lol:It's supposed to be a corker today at Big Iron so hope they give out water. Have a great day all!

Hey there DMC! It's supposed to get warm here today too...up to 85*. By Thursday night, we're supposed to have overnight lows in the 30's.

As for the coffee, I'll join you in a cup!
coffee 1.jpg

pshawwww. Which of us animal nuts doesn't have photos of all the critters. :D
View attachment 1135180
Her eyes look strange, they aren't in real life. This is the only one where she's awake. Why is she awake? Because she's just moved herself into position lying on my pillow... :D

Aww, she's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the photo :)

Back
Top Bottom